Indian Travellers Pricing
Your Bhutan Package includes:
• Personal guide & driver with private SUV or minibus
• Sustainable Tourism Fund Fee
Your Bhutan Package excludes:
• Personal items – laundry, drinks, tel calls, tips etc.
• Travel Insurance
• Bhutan visa processing fees
• Bank wire transfer charges
• Costs are in Indian Rupees (INR) & per person, based on number of people travelling
• Indian Tourist are exempt from payment of Bhutan government royalty
• Pricing are subject to changes without notice
Please note the following options:
• Single Rooms supplementary charges apply
• Upgrades to luxary hotels in one or more valley are available on request at additional cost
( Read Reviews by our Indian clients )
Important Re Hotels & Itinerary Changes in Bhutan
Bhutan has a limited tourism infra-structure and there are occasionally challenges in providing accommodation to all visitors offered visas at any one time. Suitable hotel accommodation is very limited in some remote valleys and, on exceptionally rare occasions, a hotel room may not be available as booked. Late reservations, in particular, will often require flexibility and possible re-routing to provide the best possible accommodation options.
Our experience in the past suggests such minor changes have not undermined the rich & rewarding experience offered by this wonderful destination. However we kindly request you factor this possibility in to your planning when considering a visit to Bhutan.
There is no charge levied should your arrival/departure be delayed due to weather conditions, Drukair delays or roadblocks causing a delay.
Drukair Flight Cancellations
Occasionally Drukair is forced to totally cancel a service for operational reasons, in such an instance any additional costs must be borne by the traveller and claimed via their travel insurance.
• The Drukair air flight component of your tour package will be totally non-refundable once tickets are issued
• Luxury hotel arrangements must be cancelled 60 days prior to arrival in Bhutan for no cancellation costs to be levied
• Land arrangements are subject to the cancellation fees below:
From deposit date until 50 days prior arrival in Bhutan 20% of land package costs
21-50 days prior arrival in Bhutan 45% of land package costs
14-20 days prior arrival in Bhutan 60% of land package costs
8-13 days prior arrival in Bhutan 80% of land package costs
7 days or less prior arrival Bhutan No Refund
Children’s & Students Rates
• No charge for infants provided accompanied by an adult guardian.
• Children 2 – 11 years, accompanied by adult guardians are offered 50% discount.
It is mandatory that you hold a valid travel insurance policy before you enter Bhutan. There is no insurance cover provided in any packages/tariffs provided, and we will not be liable for any illness, injury or death sustained during any cultural tour package or trek.
• Wire transfer into the bank account maintained by Bhutan Lhayul Tours & Travels.