PEAK SEASON – 2017 & 2018
(March to May & September to November)
REGULAR SEASON – 2017 & 2018
(January - February; June - August & Dec)
• Costs are in US Dollars & per person, based on number of people travelling
• Please combine seasonal charges for mixed season bookings
Minimum Daily Package Pricing
The above package pricing has been worked out based on minimum daily package for tourists travelling in group of 3 persons or more as per the Tourism Council of Bhutan to promote "HIGH VALUE, LOW VOLUME" tourism in Bhutan
• USD $200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
• USD $250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
Your Bhutan Package includes:
• Personal guide & driver with private SUV or minibus
• All touring & transfers throughout your journey
• Hotel accomodation (3 star) with private bathrooms
• All meals
• All entrance fees & sightseeing
• All daily government royalties of US$ 65 per night halt & taxes
- • Sustainable Tourism Fund Fee
• When trekking, tented campsites replace hotels
• When trekking, additional support crew and ponies are included
Your Bhutan Package excludes:
• Airfares to / from Bhutan (which we can arrange for you)
• Personal items – laundry, drinks, tel calls, tips etc.
• Travel Insurance
• Bhutan visa processing fees (US$ 40 per person)
• Bank wire transfer charges (US$60 per tour booking)
Please note the following options:
• Single Rooms supplementary is US$ 40 per person per night
• Trekking surcharge of US$40 per night applies for groups of less than 3
• Single tent supplementary US$ 25 per night
• Upgrades to luxary hotels in one or more valley are available on request at additional cost
A) There shall be no charge for CHILDREN below the age of 5 years. However, those between the ages of 5-12 years accompanied by elders/ guardians shall be given 50% discount on daily rates.
B) Full time STUDENTS below the age of 25 years, holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions, shall be given 25% discount.
C) A discount of 50% on minimum daily package shall be given to one person in a group of 11 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
D) A 50% discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 8th night and 100% discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 14th night.
E) Visitors availing discounts under Sections A & B shall not be eligible for discount under D.
It is mandatory that you hold a valid travel insurance policy before you enter Bhutan. There is no insurance cover provided in any packages/tariffs provided, and we will not be liable for any illness, injury or death sustained during any cultural tour package or trek.
• Wire transfer into the bank account maintained by Bhutan Lhayul Tours & Travels. Tour payment are released by the Tourism Council of Bhutan once travellers have left Bhutan.
• The Drukair air flight component of your tour package will be totally non-refundable once tickets are issued
• Luxury hotel arrangements must be cancelled 60 days prior to arrival in Bhutan for no cancellation costs to be levied
• Land booking cancellations are subject to payments made for booking etc.
Note: Tourism Council of Bhutan, Royal Government of Bhutan reserves the right to change the nightly tariff without notice.