- Glimpses of Bhutan’s cultural and historical heritage sites such as fortresses, monasteries and temples
- The Chhomolhari trail will give you an opportunity to rejuvenate your body with the pure cleansing mountain air, to be at one with nature, and to experience the beauty and tranquility of the Himalayan mountains
- Hike to Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) monastery – one of Bhutan’s most sacred places
- Visit Trashichho Dzong and Punakha Dzong and see the beautiful architecture of the fortresses
- Visit the beautiful Dochula Pass from where you can get a spectacular view of the Himalayas
- See how people live and learn about the traditional arts and crafts of Bhutan
- Experience the local culture and taste Bhutanese cuisine
This fifteen-day tour program, which includes 10 days of trekking, offers a glimpse of Bhutan’s rich cultural and traditional heritage and spectacular mountainous landscape. The Chhomolhari trek will take you through pristine and beautiful forests and meadows, alongside sacred lakes, and give you a stunning view of the incredibly beautiful Himalayan mountains including Jichu Drake and Chhomolhari. You will have the opportunity to see how communities in remote areas live in harmony with nature.
In the singularly unique capital city of Thimphu, you will have the opportunity to see one of the tallest statues of Buddha and to visit the Memorial Chorten. You will also learn more about Bhutanese life, arts and crafts from the visit to the folk museum, and he institute of arts and crafts.
In Paro, for a memory of a lifetime you can visit the memorable Tiger’s Nest temple which is perched high up in the cliffs, and also visit Drugyel Dzong, a fortress of historical significance.